Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vets to YOU! is now underway

I've come to the conclusion that people don't really like going to the vet. Dogs like it even less than the owners most of the time. So I'm bringing my services to you. In the works: contracting with a local clinic for use of surgical suites, dental tools, x-ray services, and other things I can't fit in my car. Starting a website, and finding ways to maximize exposure to new potential clients. And, getting the shelter running! For now, check out HSLWR.org for news and updates on the Humane Society. We're growing and really gaining momentum after our AWESOME kick-off extravaganza... right, add to the list getting my thank-yous out to everyone who made that happen. Turns out running a couple businesses is more work than going to work most days. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome, and some income, in the near future. For now, I'm just eating a lot of ramen noodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment